Lexibook Disney Frozen Stereo Headphones
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 92 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
These Lexibook Frozen headphones are cute, stylish and let you listen to your music without disturbing anyone.
Their super light design allows you to take them anywhere, with ease. Put them in your bag while you are at school, or in your suitcase to take on holiday. They can even be folded, to take up even less room!
The size can easily be adjusted so that the headphones fit perfectly on your head.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
- To listen to your music without disturbing anyone
- Very light, you can take it everywhere with you: at school, on holidays…
- You can adjust the size so that it fits perfectly on your head!
- Handy folding design: you can store it easily in your bag!
- Frequency response: 10 - 24,000 Hz
- Impedance (acoustic resistance): 150 ohm
- Power output: 100mW.
- Sensitivity: 85 dB. Volume control to protect your ears!
- Compatible with all audio and video players with headphones jack output.