LeapFrog My Pal Scout
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 100 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The LeapFrog My Pal Scout connects to the computer so you can customise the music and personalise the learning with your child's name, favourite food, animal and colour, now even via smart devices! He has super soft fur and five touch points that respond when pressed, encouraging children to interact as he talks to them and leads them in educational and nurturing activities.
Scout comes with 5 pre-loaded songs, or you can select and download your choice of learning tunes and lullabies from an online list of over 30 songs. Press a paw to play music, learning songs or games!
My Pal Scout is an adorable, cuddly pup that introduces children to words, counting and feelings through 14 activities. You can also select if you want to play 2, 5 or 10 minutes of bedtime music.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
Hazards and Cautions
- The USB cable could be a strangulation hazard. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. The USB cable must be used only by an adult when connecting to a computer and is to be removed by the adult prior to the use of the toy by a child. (Online retailers only)
- All LeapFrog toys are educator-approved, child-tested, follow national standards and feature British spellings, phonics and pronunciations.
- Requires 3 x AA batteries.
- Internet connection required.
- Suitable for children aged 6 months and up.