LeapFrog My Discovery House
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 88 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
As children explore the LeapFrog My Discovery House they can role-play everyday actions related to home with 5 play areas offering more than 75 learning responses. Children learn about opposite words as they open and close the fridge, push the doorbell, slide the window back and forth, push in the birds, flip the light switch and press the ducky.
When the sun is in the window, children learn about daily routines and are encouraged to pretend to do things related to morning and lunchtime activities. When the moon is in the window, it’s time to learn night time routines and hear bedtime stories.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
How to use
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included for demonstration purposes only).
- Suitable for children aged 6 months - 36 months.
- All LeapFrog toys are educator-approved, child-tested, follow national standards and feature British spellings, phonics and pronunciations.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customised learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries.
- Suitable for children aged 6 – 36 months.