Indeed Labs Facial Powdered Exfoliator
3 for 2 on selected skincare - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 104 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
"Introducing the NEW Indeed Labs facial powdered exfoliator. This water-activated enzyme micro-powder gently exfoliates, helping to reveal polished looking, soft and smooth skin. Packed with 5 key actives.Just add water to this innovative micro-powder, packed with actives, including:
- Bamboo extract: Different from common exfoliants as it's fine enough to feel gentle on skin, yet offers extremely effective exfoliation and antibacterial cleansing. It’s naturally rich in silica, an essential element known for its acne and wrinkle fighting properties.
- Rice bran powder: Used by the Japanese for centuries for softer, smoother feeling skin. It gently exfoliates and is said to help prevent wrinkles, heal blemishes and absorb dirt and oil from pores as well as moisturise.
- Okinawa red algae: This natural wonder is ultra nourishing to the skin and body. Red algae is a vital source of Beterhelin, a natural polysaccharide that promotes the skin’s barrier function and enhances moisture retention, along with free radical-scavenging properties, a key element for skin exposed to damaging sun rays.
- Hyaluronic acid: A natural substance found in the body that helps to hydrate skin and stimulate production of collagen. It works as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger and also helps to maintain skin elasticity. Decreasing levels of hyaluronic acid are known to accompany the ageing process. Hyaluronic acid helps to retain its weight in water within the cells of skin, making it an excellent moisturiser.
- Bromelain: These enzymes are essential to maintain good health and skin. Bromelain is a mixture of enzymes found naturally in the juice and stems of pineapples.Bromelain used in skin care treatments is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and is very effective in gently removing dead cells by chemical exfoliation, on the surface of the skin. Enzymatic activity destroys the keratin of dead cells and debris, allowing skin to breathe."
How to use
After cleansing, dispense two shakes and mix with as much or as little water as desired to create a foamy consistency. Massage onto wet face using circular motions for one minute, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Formulated for all skin types.
Hazards and Cautions
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, immediately rinse well with water.
Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Malic Acid, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Zea Mays (Corn)Starch, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Alcohol, Menthol, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Phyllostachys Heterocycla Stem Extract, Bromelain, Butylene Glycol, Water (Aqua/Eau), Dextrin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract