Herpatch Cold Sore Serum - 5ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 44 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Herpatch Cold Sore Serum is the innovative and effective way to treat your cold sore symptoms quickly and easily. Thanks to the easy-to-use tube, the serum can be applied directly to the affected area. Upon application the white serum will be activated and form a transparent patch over the wound. You will notice the effect instantly.
Besides protecting the skin from drying out, this physical shield also helps to make the cold sore largely invisible. It will be less perceptible, while reducing the discomfort you may experience when having an outbreak. Herpatch Cold Sore Serum’s improved formula contains active oxygen, which is a proven critical element for speeding up the healing process.
How to use
1. Before use, make sure that your hands are clean and dry.
2. Wash or rinse the affected area.
3. Gently apply the film forming Serum on the cold sore so that it adequately covers all lesions and a margin of healthy skin surrounding them.
4. After a few minutes the white serum forms a protective and transparent film over the cold sore.
5. The Serum can be reapplied, if necessary, every 3-4 hours until the cold sore is completely healed. The film can be removed, if necessary, with warm water.
6. You can use Herpatch Serum at any stage of the outbreak. However, we suggest applying it at first sign of an outbreak.
Hazards and Cautions
Carefully read the internal leaflet for complete instructions for use, precautions and further information.
Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua; Alcohol denat.; Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Polyvinyl alcohol; Glycerin; Beta-glucan; Aqua (and) Perfluorodecalin (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Glycerin (and) Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (and) PEG-75, Shea Butter Glycerides (and) Glycosphingolipids (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Polyaminopropyl Biguanide; Porphyridium polysaccharide, Zinc Sulfate