Heaven Fresh HF-210UV Ionic Air Purifier
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 412 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The cost of a good air purification system does not have to be expensive to be effective. Heaven Fresh offers a perfect solution with its HF210UV air purifier. It is reasonably priced, inexpensive to operate and has low ongoing maintenance costs. The HF210UV comes from a line of innovative products designed to provide a healthy environment for you and your family.
Safe and effective:
The unit produces 60 Million ions per cm3 and removes pollutants as small as 0.01 microns.
Advanced air-cleaning capacity:
The electrostatically-charged dust-collection plates magnetically trap pollutants.
Germicidal UV Light:
Destroys micro-organisms such as germs, viruses and bacteria and helps create a healthier environment.
Independently controlled booster fan:
Turned on during the day to increase distribution of ions and to turn off at night for silent operation.
Easy-to-remove dust collection plate should be wiped off every 2-4 weeks, needle points every 1-3 months, and interior should be cleaned every 3-6 months.
HF 210UV Ionic Air Purifier Specifications:
- Square Footage Covered: Up to 500 sq. ft. of open, well-ventilated space. Ideal coverage range of 350 sq. ft
- Power Consumption: 8 watt
- Dimensions (inches): 5" H x 13.75" W x 8.66" D
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Negative Ion Output: 60,000,000 ions per cubic cm
- Warranty: 3-year parts and labour
- UV Wavelength: UV-C, the short, germicidal range of the UV wavelength that is effective at destroying the DNA cell of microorganisms
- Nanometer Frequency: 254 nm, the ideal frequency for destroying DNA cells of microorganisms
- UV Lamp Life: 10,000 hours (over a year)