Heaven Fresh HF-200 (XJ-2000) Ionic Air Purifier and Ionizer
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 244 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Heaven Fresh Ionic Air Purifiers HF-200 delivers clean, fresh healthy air silently without a fan, filter or any moving parts. People with allergies, small children, pets or smoking habits will benefit significantly and quickly from this attractive, low profile unit.
Heaven Fresh Ionic Air Purifiers HF-200 key features are:
- ISO-9001 certified product, 100% solid state electronic circuit
- No filter replacement (Uses state of the art stainless steel dust collection plates - easily removed and cleaned)
- 17 high density stainless steel needle points producing optimal negative ions level
- Noiseless operation (no fan)
- Low power consumption
- An effective and affordable way to combat Indoor air pollution
- Eliminates particles as small as 0.01 micron unlike most HEPA filters
- Negative ions and fresh air promotes good health
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
- Rated voltage = 220V / 50H
- Power consumption = 6W
- Negative Ion output = = 60,000,000 cubic cm
- Active oxygen (ozone) output = Less than 0.05 ppm (parts per million)
- Dimension: 12 x 7.2 x 3.8 (inches)
- Weight = 1280g or 2.8 lbs
- Applicable area = up to 300 square ft.