Haberman Suckle Feeder Single 260ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Haberman® Suckle Feeder Single 260ml
It is special because it filters out bubbles and froth so helps your baby swallow less air. The teat remains full at any angle so your baby can feed in a natural position and It reduces excessive milk flow so your baby can feed at its own pace.
The Suckle Feeder creates a separate chamber, feeding from a closed teat, resulting in a more natural suckling system that responds to the lip, jaw and tongue pressure, plus the low negative pressure created when your baby feeds.
The closed teat is designed to reduce air ingestion and encourages slower feeding, longer suckling to properly exercise and develop muscles for eating development and speech, and to help avoid guzzling and over-feeding. A filter system is designed to help limit the air swallowed from inside the bottle, including the bubbles and froth created when the bottle is shaken to ensure a consistent temperature.
The Suckle Feeder was designed for those mums who aren’t or can’t exclusively breastfeed.
- Works with expressed breast milk or formula.
- The teat is anthropometrically designed.
- It is variable flow, adjustable through the feed to emulate natural breastfeeding patterns
- Responds, like the breast, to the action of lips, jaws and tongue.
- Baby is never overwhelmed as the teat shuts between suckles to facilitate co-ordination of breathing and feeding.
- Baby feeds in a relaxed, contented way, so feeding is a pleasure for both mum and baby.
- No need to tip the bottle or the baby, as teat stays filled.
The Suckle Feeder is so easy to assemble; you could do it with one hand, in the dark. Simple to use, this comfy to hold, extra wide neck bottle is BPA free.
How to use
Instructions are enclosed with the product but please also visit habermanbaby.com for more information