Go Travel Adaptor UK-Europe
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 44 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
For instant use in EEC Countries, Scandinavia, Morroco, India, Tunisia, Turkey, Parts of Brazil, Russia, Indonesia, Israel.
- Does not provide earth connection in Switzerland and Italy
Hazards and Cautions
Read all instructions before attempting to use the Continental Adaptor:
1. For use abroad only. DO NOT attempt to use the Continental Adaptor in the UK.
2. Use only 3 - square pin plugs conforming to British standards BS1363 or 5 amp, 2 pin British shaver plugs.
3. Use only with electrical products operating on 100 - 250v (max 7.5 amps)
4. If the continental socket does not have an earth connection, then only use the Continental Adaptor with non earthed electrical products, i.e. electrical products connected through two core mains supply cables.
5. The continental Adaptor does not convert voltage. Therefore, ensure that the voltage of your electrical products are compatible with the voltage of the foreign sockets before use. If in doubt seek local expert advice.
6. Always plug your electrical product into the continental Adaptor before inserting the socket outlet.
7. After use, remove the Continental Adaptor from the socket and then disconnect your electrical product from the Continental Adaptor.
8. The continental Adaptor fits straight into sockets with the pin configurations shown in the diagrams below. It will automatically connect the earth terminal in your 3-pin plug to the Continental sockets earthing connections' (if fitted).