Go! From Water To Go - Blue 50cl
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
Go! From Water To Go – Blue 50cl
- 2 month filter timer by timestrip.
- Each filter lasts 2 months.
- Help stamp out Plastic Polution.
- Proven to filter 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and more.
- Save money on expensive bottled water.
We also filter:
- Bad taste
**not effective on salt water.
Perfect for everyday use: Gym, home, fitness, outdoors, school, holidays travel!.
How to use
Attention – Before initial use:
Before use, activate filter by soaking thoroughly for 15 minutes (see website for details).
Position your activated Timestrip behind the silicon band on your GO bottle, aligning the windows.
When 2 months is up, change your filter.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT TOUCH THE BUTTON YET!
- The ‘Timestrip’ changes colour over time to let you know when 2 months is up & your Water-to-Go filter needs replacing.
- Activate the button & place the ‘Timestrip’ behind the holes in the silicon band on your Water-to-Go bottle.
- When the ‘Timestrip’ window is red replace the filter.
YOU CANNOT DEACTIVATE THE TIMESTRIP SO REMOVE WITH CARE.
ONLY PRESS THE BUTTON WHEN YOU FIRST ACTIVATE YOUR FILTER.
Getting you started:
- Remove lid and filter assembly.
- Fill with water (do not use salt water).
- Replace lid and filter and screw shut.
- Invert bottle once to flush filter.
- Gently squeeze bottle once to flush filter.
- Activate your Timestrip you are ready to Go!.
We do not recommend using the filter on other liquids or drinks, as this could effect the filter life.
To clean: Remove filter and retain.
Wash lid and bottle by hand. Reassemble when dry. Do not machine wash.
Change your filter after 130 litres or 2 months.
Retain packaging for your records.
Hazards and Cautions
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small removable parts.