Footner Exfoliating Socks
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 76 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Footner Exfoliating Socks
For Baby-Soft Feet:
- Reduces hard skin and cracked heels with one application
- Removes unwanted dead skin from your feet
- No Cutting, No Scrubbing
- Easy to use
Footner Exfoliating Socks is a revolutionary product to give you smooth, softer feet with just one 60 minute application. Footner Exfoliating Socks make use of the skin’s natural process to rid your feet from dead skin build-up. After just one application your feet will shed this dead skin. Feeling young and rejuvenated, your feet will be smoother than ever.
Using this product helps the peeling of the hardened skin build-up on your feet. Footner Exfoliating Socks makes use of the skin’s natural peeling process to remove dead skin from the feet. Within 7 - 10 days* you will be left with soft, smooth, rejuvenated, baby-soft feet.
* Note: the exfoliating proces differs per person, it may last up to 14 days.
How to use
Remove any products such as nail polish from your feet prior to use.
1. Using scissors, cut the plastic sock along the indicated line.
2. Slip the plastic Footner Exfoliating Socks over your feet and use the adhesive strap (sticker near the front of the sock) to close the top of the Footner Exfoliating Sock. Slip your own socks over the Footner Exfoliating Socks for a comfortable fit.
3. The Footner Exfoliating Socks should be worn for 60 minutes for the product to work effectively. We recommend you set a timer/alarm to ensure correct length of use.
4. After 60 minutes remove the socks and wash your feet with warm water to remove the remaining gel.
5. 1 - 7 days after application the hardened and dead skin will begin to peel from your feet. The peeling process should end within 10 days* after application. Do not forcefully remove skin when peeling process starts as it may damage the underlying skin.
Soaking your feet in warm water speeds up the process. Though this is not necessary, it will shorten the amount of time needed to exfoliate the old skin.
Some feet may exfoliate to a higher extent than others. This depends on the thickness of the hard skin build-up. Though the peeling skin may seem dry, avoid using moisturisers during the exfoliation process as this may reduce the effect of the product.
It is recommended to use Footner Exfoliating Socks every 2-3 months to keep baby-soft feet. In some cases of hard skin, Footner may not remove the desired amount of skin with one application.
It is recommended to leave at least 3 weeks between treatments. To prevent undesired peeling, such as on top of your feet, we advise that you apply Petroleum Jelly to this area before use of the socks.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used by children under the age of 12 years.
For use on feet only.
Avoid contact with eyes and injured skin.
For external use only.
Do not use the product if you are hypersensitive to one or more of the ingredients in Footner Exfoliating Socks. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
Consult a doctor if you are diabetic or suffer from poor circulation.
You may experience a cold, tingling sensation during the hour of application, this is normal.
If you experience burning or itching remove the socks and wash off the product with warm water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
If you walk around while wearing the socks, do so with caution as there is danger of slipping and possible tearing of the socks, which could cause staining of the flooring and clothes.
It is recommended to keep your feet out of direct sunlight for one week after the peeling process has finished as the new skin is very sensitive to the effects of UV radiation.
This is a single use product. Dispose of socks after one use.
Do not use this product if you suffer from: Irritations, sensitive skin, onychomycosis, athlete’s foot and other forms of open/ irritated skin on the feet.
- 1 pair of Exfoliating Socks for all foot sizes up to 10.5
Aqua, Mandelic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Aqua & Propylene Glycol & Cucumis Sativus Juice, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid.