You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
Yankee Candle’s Barbershop collection comprises of sophisticated and contemporary fragrances reminiscent of a Barbershop with a distinctive masculine notes. They’re ideal for gifting for the gentlemen in your life, with a minimalist black glass design and brushed silver metal lid – perfect for any personality and home décor, from vintage to modern.
As the hero fragrance of this candle collection, the Yankee Candle ® Barbershop Tumbler Candle features a blend of eucalyptus, lavender and amber offering a modern twist.
Their footer tumbler candles offer a clean, modern design, whilst still delivery the Yankee Candle® quality you have come to love with up to 45 hours’ worth of fragrance time.
How to love your Yankee Candle:
1. FIND YOUR FAVOURITE. There are lots to choose from!
2. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times, even the first time. If any smoking should occur when burning extinguish the flame, trim the wick, remove the trimmings, and relight the candle.
3. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time your burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you’ll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
4. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts, away from children and pets, and never leave it unattended while lit.
5. KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When only 1.5cm of wax remains, it’s time to let your candle go.
6. REPEAT STEPS 1 TO 5. Keep going until you’ve tried them all!
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€17.99 or 1,799 points
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect in store
Collect 68 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.