You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation provides high coverage of minor to severe skin imperfections. The supple texture enables the foundation to glide easily onto the skin for even distribution and a natural looking finish. Light diffusing pearls give a radiant and luminous look and the skin feels supple and comfortable.
Presented in a beautiful and handy compact case with mirror and sponge for easy application, the compact cream foundation provides a 12hour* coverage that is waterproof and durable.*self-assessment 52 subjects
Cleanse skin thoroughly and apply your usual moisturiser before make-up.
1. Take product with sponge by using small circular movements on the foundation
2. Apply by gently dabbing with sponge and blend the product from the centre of the face outwards for an even and quick application.
3. In the case of more marked skin flaws, dab the foundation onto the area concerned then spread out lightly and blend
4. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.
Do not apply to a non-healed wound.
• ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE • DIMETHICONE • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • KAOLIN • PHENYL TRIMETHICONE • CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX • TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX • TALC • SILICA [NANO] / SILICA • PERLITE • ALUMINA • ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER [+/- MAY CONTAIN : • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • MICA]
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€24.99 or 2,499 points
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect in store
High coverage, long lasting compact foundation that provides a flawless looking complexion and instant radiance.
Collect 96 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.