You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
Get touchably smooth skin while you shower with Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, enriched with Moisturiser Complex, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E.
It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturised. Thanks to a unique combination of water resisting ingredients the cream has the power to stay on the skin in the shower.
Cream comes with a softer sponge to leave your skin silky smooth.
MIN. 5 mins.
MAX. 10 mins.
5 STEPS TO BEAUTIFUL TOUCHABLY SMOOTH SKIN.
1. Read precautions before use. Before showering, take the outer cap off the bottle, remove the sponge from inside the cap and apply the cream evenly onto dry skin using the soft, coloured side of the dry sponge. Ensure the area you want to remove hair from is completely covered with cream. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash hands thoroughly.
2. Once applied, wait for 2 minutes before stepping into the shower.
3. During your normal shower routine, leave the cream on for 3 minutes by timing carefully. Don't worry if some cream gradually washes away when in contact with running water. To prevent cream from washing off too soon, avoid exposing those parts of the body covered with cream to the direct stream of water within the first 3 minutes in the shower.
4. Gently use the white side of the sponge to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the remaining traces of cream with the white side of the sponge by massaging in circular motion. If needed, leave the cream on for a bit longer WITHOUT EXCEEDING 10 MINUTES of total application time. The soft, coloured side can be used for sensitive areas.
5. RINSE YOUR SKIN thoroughly under the shower after use. Make sure the bottle is snapped closed and replace the cap onto the bottle. Rinse the sponge and dry it before replacing it back inside the cap
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on any other body parts.
Do not use on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has been depilated in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Before each use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin using. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Do not exceed 10 MINUTES total application time.
After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing.
Always wait 72 hours between applications.
In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Contains alkali and thiglycolate. Keep bottle closed after use.
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Paraffinum Liquidum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Hydrated Silica, BHT, Parfum, Citronellol, Limonene, CI 77891
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€9.50 or 950 points
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Item is currently out of stock online
Get touchably smooth skin while you shower with Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, enriched with Moisturiser Complex, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. Includes a softer sponge to leave your skin silky smooth.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.