You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
This fabulous Serum had two main benefits: It contains Argan Oil to nourish, moisturise and revitalise hair, and it also smoothes and seals split ends. It does this by smoothing the hair down with a waterproof coating, that seals the split end, and prevents frizz. Hair is left sleek, shiny and beautiful.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Apply to damp hair
Use 2-3 pumps of product
Spread evenly through lengths and ends
Do not apply to roots
Always pay particular attention to distributing the serum evenly, starting near the ends and working up to just below the roots. Make sure you avoid putting any on or near your scalp if it tends to be oily.
Argan Oil - Extracted from kernels of Argan fruit, it gives new life to dry, tangled and flyaway hair. The recognized benefits of Argan Oil are:
1) It hydrates the hair; softening and calming the hair to make it more manageable.
2) It penetrates into the hair shaft and enhances the elasticity of hair.
3) The natural antioxidants present in Argan Oil strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of hair.
4) It contains Vitamin E which helps to restore hair and repair the damage caused by destructive agents.
5) It locks moisture in to the hair and enhances/restores the luster and shine of hair.
6) It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 9, which strengthen the protein bonding structures in hair. Therefore, improving the strength of hair and helping to heal split ends.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€5.33 or 533 points
50 ML €106.60 per 1L
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Item is currently out of stock online
Contains Argan Oil to smooth and seal split ends, by moisturising and revitalising hair, leaving it sleek, shiny and beautiful.
Collect 20 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.