Trevor Sorbie Keratin + Argan 235ºC Power Straightener
Frizz reduction system works in harmony with the Keratin and Argan properties to keep hair shiny and frizz-free all day long.
Features and benefits
• Variable heat settings 120°C to 235°C for all hair types
• Smooth & snag-free Keratin + Argan ceramic floating plates for a superior finish
• Instant heat up and ultra-fast heat recovery – ready to use in 10 seconds
• Frizz reduction system for smoother results
• Automatic safety shut-off after 59 minutes for peace of mind
• Includes heat resistant storage bag
• 3m salon length swivel cord
• Worldwide voltage
• EU adapter plug for European travel
• Switch the styler on by pressing the power button.
• Select the desired temperature setting by using the + and – buttons. + to increase the temperature, - to decrease the temperature. The light next to the selected temperature will flash. When the desired temperature has been reached, the light next to the temperature will stay lit continuously
• Switch the styler off by pressing the power button
• Before use, make sure hair is clean, dry and tangle-?free
• Heat the straightener to 180°C to 200°C for thin to medium hair and 235°C for thick, curly hair
• Starting with the under layers of hair, select a section around 5cm / 2 inches wide and place the straightener at the root
• Run the straightener through the entire length of the hair, without stopping. Use a comb whilst straightening for even straighter results
Did you know?
For a super sleek look, start straightening closer to the roots. For natural root volume start straightening further away from the roots.
• Before use, make sure hair is clean, dry and tangle-free
• Heat the straightener to 180°C to 200°C for thin to medium hair and 230°C for thick, curly hair
• Clamp a section of hair in between the plates of the straightener, pointing the straightener downwards. With your free hand, hold onto the ends of the hair
• Rotate the straightener 180° towards you and glide down the length of the hair until you reach the ends
• Release the hair from between the plates and finish the style with your fingers
• Apply hairspray to keep the curls in place
Did you know?
• For tighter curls use smaller sections and a higher heat setting.
• Lower temperatures and wider sections are best for looser curls
• To create soft waves, brush the curls through with a large paddle brush
In the box
• Trevor Sorbie Keratin + Argan 235ºC Power Straightener
• Heat resistant storage bag
• Warranty leaflet with styling tips
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. Click here for further info.