Triple action pain relief and support for the lower back
- Quick pain relief - immediately reduces the tension which is causing your back pain
- Pain prevention - safely controls all movements so you can't cause further injury
- Improved posture - lets your back get better faster as you learn good posture for the future
Up to 48 hours pain relief and support
Expertly designed by an osteopath to work with your body, PosturePlast treats the root cause of your pain whilst showing you how to stand, sit and bend correctly, to help long term back health. PosturePlast speeds up your recovery.
PosturePlast is large, soft, and self adhesive, with a strong supporting structure. These work together to control movement, whist still giving you the freedom and confidence to move safely.
PosturePlast has been designed to help:
- general back pain caused by activities such as gardening , driving, lifting and poor posture
- muscle, ligament and tendon injuries
- disc injuries
- pre and post pregnancy back pain
PosturePlast can also help relieve pain in conditions such as arthritis, scoliosis, osteoporosis etc.
- Discrete and comfortable to wear.
- Hypoallergenic and latex free.
- Is safe for use during and post pregnancy.
- Contains no medication or heat – safe to use with other medicines.
- Can be used on its own or alongside professional treatments
How to Use
- You may want to ask someone to help the first time. PosturePlast becomes easier and easier to apply.
- Identify the top of the PosturePlast – the smaller end of the X.
- Check your skin is clean and dry and free of any creams, moisturisers etc.
- Standing upright, hold PosturePlast in line with your spine and with the lower points of the X on your upper buttocks. Use a mirror to compare with the diagram on pack.
- Once the position matches this , remove the backing from the bottom half only and apply it, smoothing downwards.
- Then remove the backing from the top half of the plaster and smooth on in an upward motion, ensuring firm contact with your skin.
- Wait 10 minutes before moving around too much to give the adhesive time to stick.
Hazards and Cautions
- Before using this product read full instructions
- Do not use on broken or sensitive skin or wounds.
- If symptoms persist consult a doctor.
- Use by expiry date indicated – see base of pack.
- Do not reuse – single use only.
- As with all plasters, some adhesive residue may be left on the skin. This will go over time.
Adults with lower back pain