You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Black HX9351/04 Rechargeable Toothbrush
From the No.1 sonic toothbrush brand, recommended by dental professionals worldwide, experience the most advanced and stylish toothbrush to date. The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean delivers unbeatable performance – it is clinically proven to remove up to 100% more plaque even in hard to reach areas and results in up to two times whiter teeth within one week when compared with a manual toothbrush. The design of the handle, high density, diamond shaped bristles and a range of five cleaning modes provide a clinical level clean recommended by dentists.
• Advanced diamond-shaped bristles provide a greater surface area for an exceptional cleaning and whiter teeth in just one week. The uniquely designed diamond bristle heads have 44% more bristles than Philips Sonicare's standard sized ProResults, providing you with both superior plaque removal and whiter teeth.
• Optimal cleaning between teeth and along the gum line, for improved gum health in just 2 weeks
• Sonicare’s unique dynamic cleaning action drives fluid between the teeth, effectively cleaning every surface and along the gum line for a difference you can see and feel.
• With hidden LED control, the simple, elegant design is highlighted from within by lights that glow and fade when not in use.
• 2-minute timer automatically tracks brushing time, ensuring recommended brushing regime is followed and turns the toothbrush off when brushing is complete.
• 30 seconds interval timer indicates when you have completed each quadrant of your mouth and signals for you to move on, resulting in more consistent cleaning throughout your mouth
• Safe to use on braces (brush heads wear out sooner when used on braces), dental restorations (fillings, crowns, veneers) and periodontal pockets.
• Sleek, stylish design featuring innovative glass charging cup and USB charging travel case. The glass not only charges your toothbrush as it rests in it, it also can be used for rinsing your mouth.
• 2 year guarantee
5 brushing modes
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is Sonicare's most versatile brush yet and is suitable for a wide range of consumers due to its five bespoke brush modes. This versatility allows consumers to tailor their brushing experience to their own needs as well as their dental professional's advice. The brush modes range from:
1) Clean: the standard mode for a whole mouth clean
2) White: removes surface stains to whiten teeth
3) Polish: brightens and polishes teeth to bring out their natural brilliance
4) Gum Care: gently stimulates and massages gum
5) Sensitive: an extra-gentle mode for sensitive teeth
• In order to get the most out of your Sonicare’s battery life, it is essential that you charge it for 24 hours before first use.
• Due to the way the glass charger works, it cannot be placed on a metal surface.
• Once correctly charged your Sonicare will have an exceptionally long 3 weeks of use on a single full charge or 42x 2-minute brushings
What is in the box?
• 1 x Philips Sonicare DiamondClean
• 1 DiamondClean standard brush head
• 1 x Glass charger
• 1 x Travel case
• 1 x USB Travel charger
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. Click here for further info.
This product has a guarantee of 24 months. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€179.99 or 17,999 points
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect in store
Cased in sleek matte black ceramic, Sonicare DiamondClean is not only Philips' most advanced brush yet, it's also our most stylish.
Collect 716 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.