Parissa's Chamomile Body Sugar is a natural, washable hair remover infused with soothing Chamomile.
It gently lifts away hair from the root for clean salon-smooth results for up to six weeks.
Also included is Azulene Oil which soothes and softens skins and prevents ingrowing hair.
The kit includes
- 140ml sugar
- 20 washable strips
- 8ml oil
- 3 spatulas
It is ideal for both begineers and pros.
Smooth skin. Clean & simple.
How to Use
- Do a patch test - always do a patch test on area to be smoothed and wait 24 hours. If no irritation occurs, continue
- Wash skin with soap and water or an oil-free toner and dry well.
- Heat product to the consistency of honey and retain at that consistency throughout the process.This can be done using microwave, warmer or lamp.
- Smooth on using the edge of the spatula, leaving a paper-thin layer of product in the same direction as the hair growth.
- Immediately smooth down strip over product leaving the end of the strip extended beyond the product. Rub strip to adhere well.
- Zip off immediately - hold the skin taut below the strip with one hand. Use the other hand to grasp the lower end of the strip and zip-off quickly in opposite direction to the hair growth, keeping the strip and hand as close and parallel to the skin as possible.
- Repeat. The same strip can be used several times. With experience, you can cover larger areas with the product and remove with one strip in quick and successive motions.
- Bikini line treatment - Trim bikini hair to 1cm. Area is sensitive so work in small patches. Bend leg outward, stretch skin with one hand and with the other hand strip-off against hair growth.
- Upper lip treatment - Keep lips taut over teeth throughout the process. Work on only a half of the area at a time. Spread product evenly and thinly from centre to corner. Strip-off towards the centre in one quick motion. Apply pressure to stripped area to minimise discomfort. Soothe and cool area with an ice cube.
- Underarm treatment - Place arm behind head as far back as possible to tauten skin. Check direction of hair growth as it varies widely. Work on upper and lower half of the underarm separately.
- Previously shaved hair is strong and resistant. For best results, wait two weeks or until hair is 0.5cm long before first use.
- In hot weather or when perspiring, apply talc sparingly.
- Use a damp cloth for cleaning hands during the process and lay a towel beneath you for tidiness.
- Spread product in direction of hair growth but strip-off in the opposite direction.
- The thinner you spread the product, the better the results.
- Always pull the strip back along itself in one quick movement. Don't peel off or pull slowly. The faster the strip is removed, the better the results.
- After use, wash skin with cool water to soothe skin. Pat dry.
- Apply soothing, moisturising azulene oil daily to retain smoothness and suppleness, prevent ingrown hair and boost skin cell regeneration.
- High skin sensitivity may occur after first use, but decreases with ensuing use as hair weakens. Skin often turns pink and spotty after hair removal, but should disappear in a few hours. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
- Regrowth varies per person, appearing anywhere from 2-6 weeks.