You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
The MAM Feel Good Bottle is made of temperature-resistant glass. As a result, the bottle can be heated in the microwave or bottle warmer, cooled down quickly, cleaned in the dishwasher, and sterilised at high temperature. Simple and safe to use to make everyday baby life easier.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Together with our MAM Med-Experts, we have developed a silicone teat that makes switching between breastfeeding and bottle especially easy.
Market research confirms that 94% of babies accept the MAM Silk Teat*. Thanks to its patented, silky soft surface drinking from a bottle feels completely familiar.
*Market research 2008-2010, tested with 995 babies
• Check all components before each use and throw away at the first sign of weakness, cracks or glass fragments inside and outside the bottle.
• Sudden temperature changes can cause glass bottles to crack of break.
• Clean before first and each use.
• Before first use place all components separately in boiling water for 4 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
• Do not leave glass bottles in boiling water unattended as glass can be damaged through uncontrolled impact with the pot or other glass components. We recommend boiling the glass body separately.
• To ensure proper cleaning/sterilising all bottle parts MUST be disassembled.
• Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle itself or the plastic components.
• Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or any metal utensils for cleaning or stirring contents. This can damage the glass. Only use soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to avoid damaging the glass.
• Dishwasher safe on top dishwasher rack (max. 65c) but food colourings may discolour plastic components.
• Sterilise using one of the following methods: steam sterilising (electric or microwave according to manufacturer’s instructions), boiling in water for at least 5 minutes or liquid sterilising solution.
• Clean the bottle thoroughly before sterilising.
• Do not place glass bottle on the top rack of the MAM microwave steriliser as the weight of the bottle could deform the rack.
• Do not leave single bottle parts in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may affect the product function.
• Remove the protective cap and teat before heating, especially before microwave and bottle warmer heating.
• The bottle is made of natural glass which is hygienic, easy to clean and relatively fragile. Avoid putting heavy pressure on it, as the glass bottle could break.
• Do not use pin or sharp object to enlarge the feeding hole.
• Use sugar free food or liquids only.
• When first used and sometimes for later usages, the slit in the ventilation (the raised, slit bubble on the underside of the teat base) can stick together, therefore not allowing air to enter the bottle during feeding and as a result, the teat collapsing. Slowly brush over the bubble (ventilation) a few times with your thumb or fingers to re-open the slit.
• Do not let children feed themselves with a glass bottle. Do not let children walk with a glass bottle.
• Do not put your baby to bed with bottle. Prolonged contact with liquids may cause severe tooth decay.
• Insert teat into top of bottle screw ring until you hear a ‘click’.
• NEVER pour boiling water into the bottle.
• NEVER heat or cool a sealed bottle.
• Stir thoroughly with plastic or soft spoon after heating to evenly distribute heat. Allow the standing time recommended by the microwave manufacturer and test the temperature before serving.
• Beware of very hot glass body after heating.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€12.00 or 1,200 points
Collect in store
Sorry, we are unable to check store availability.
The MAM Feel Good Bottle is made of temperature-resistant glass. As a result, the bottle can be heated in the microwave or bottle warmer, cooled down quickly, cleaned in the dishwasher, and sterilised at high temperature.
Collect 48 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.