Lindam Easy Fit Bed Rail - Neutral
The Lindam Easy Fit Bed Guard helps children make the transition from a cot to a bed without the fear of falling out in the night.
The Lindam Easy Fit Bed Guard is designed to cushion your child as they sleep, the lightweight extendable metal frame is in an attractive pink material. Fitted with a safe and secure locking mechanism, this hinged design will not hinder making the bed.
The bedrail is suitable for children from 18 months to 5 years of age. Suitable for beds with mattress widths from 76cm to 90cm and mattress lengths from 150 cm to 200 cm.
- Quick and easy assembly no tools required
- Secure locking mechanism
- Convenient fold down position makes lifting yoru child and changing the bedding easier
- Suitable from 18 months to 5 Years (60 months of age)
- Product conforms to BS7972:2001 + A1:2009.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use with children under 18 months or over 5 years and only use when child can climb in or out of bed unaided.
- Do not use as a substitute for a cot as it cannot provide the same level of safety as a cot.
- This bed rail is only suitable for use on mattress with a maximum thickness of 250 mm.
- Always keep bed rail pushed firmly against the side of the mattress when fitted or in the locked position.
- This bed rail should not be used unless the fixings are in place and securely attached to the mattress.
- Check fittings, hinges and locking mechanisms on bed rail regularly.
- Cleaning Instructions: Wipe surface with damp cloth or sponge using mild liquid soap. Wipe with clean water and allow to air-dry. Do not immerse in water. Surface wipe only.
- Any additional or replacement parts should only be obtained from Lindam.
- Bed rail should not be used on a sleeping surface that is more than 600mm from the floor.
- To prevent the risk of strangulation it is essential to ensure that when bed rail is fitted into position, there is a gap of at least 250mm (10in) between each end of the bed and the corresponding end of the bed rail.
- Not suitable for use on beds where mattress sits within a raised frame.
- NEVER use on toddler bed, bunk bed, water bed, or bed with an inflatable mattress. Use ONLY on adult bed.
- Discontinue use if damaged, broken, or if parts are missing.
- Once fitted in place, Bed Rail should be checked regularly to ensure it is properly fitted and secure.
- Complies to BS7972:2001+A1:2009.
- Make sure that your child’s hands are away from hinge area before raising and lowering bed rail. Discontinue use if damaged, broken or if parts are missing.
- Once complete, tuck excess Safety Straps between mattress and bed base – fig. 8. Check frequently to ensure that no Safety Straps are hanging off the bed, particularly after making the bed.
Complete following steps after the bed rail has been assembled on bed:
- Make sure that Safety Straps are pulled tight enough to create significant indentations where Anchor meets mattress.
- Make sure there are no gaps or voids between side of mattress and bed rail.
- Make sure bed rail is snug against mattress by sliding hand between face of mattress and bed rail. Resistance should be felt. This should be done periodically during use of bed rail.
- Make sure Locking Buckle holding Safety Straps in place is in locked position.
- Make sure that excess straps are NOT hanging off bed or accessible to a child. If so, tuck straps under the mattress.
- Frequently check for loose straps and after each bed making