You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
Herpatch Cold Sore Serum is the innovative and effective way to treat your cold sore symptoms quickly and easily. Thanks to the easy-to-use tube, the serum can be applied directly to the affected area. Upon application the white serum will be activated and form a transparent patch over the wound. You will notice the effect instantly.
Besides protecting the skin from drying out, this physical shield also helps to make the cold sore largely invisible. It will be less perceptible, while reducing the discomfort you may experience when having an outbreak. Herpatch Cold Sore Serum’s improved formula contains active oxygen, which is a proven critical element for speeding up the healing process.
1. Before use, make sure that your hands are clean and dry.
2. Wash or rinse the affected area.
3. Gently apply the film forming Serum on the cold sore so that it adequately covers all lesions and a margin of healthy skin surrounding them.
4. After a few minutes the white serum forms a protective and transparent film over the cold sore.
5. The Serum can be reapplied, if necessary, every 3-4 hours until the cold sore is completely healed. The film can be removed, if necessary, with warm water.
6. You can use Herpatch Serum at any stage of the outbreak. However, we suggest applying it at first sign of an outbreak.
Carefully read the internal leaflet for complete instructions for use, precautions and further information.
Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua; Alcohol denat.; Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Polyvinyl alcohol; Glycerin; Beta-glucan; Aqua (and) Perfluorodecalin (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Glycerin (and) Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (and) PEG-75, Shea Butter Glycerides (and) Glycosphingolipids (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Polyaminopropyl Biguanide; Porphyridium polysaccharide, Zinc Sulfate
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€11.99 or 1,199 points
5 G €2398.00 per 1KG
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect in store
Collect 44 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.