You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
For instant use in EEC Countries, Scandinavia, Morroco, India, Tunisia, Turkey, Parts of Brazil, Russia, Indonesia, Israel.
Read all instructions before attempting to use the Continental Adaptor:
1. For use abroad only. DO NOT attempt to use the Continental Adaptor in the UK.
2. Use only 3 - square pin plugs conforming to British standards BS1363 or 5 amp, 2 pin British shaver plugs.
3. Use only with electrical products operating on 100 - 250v (max 7.5 amps)
4. If the continental socket does not have an earth connection, then only use the Continental Adaptor with non earthed electrical products, i.e. electrical products connected through two core mains supply cables.
5. The continental Adaptor does not convert voltage. Therefore, ensure that the voltage of your electrical products are compatible with the voltage of the foreign sockets before use. If in doubt seek local expert advice.
6. Always plug your electrical product into the continental Adaptor before inserting the socket outlet.
7. After use, remove the Continental Adaptor from the socket and then disconnect your electrical product from the Continental Adaptor.
8. The continental Adaptor fits straight into sockets with the pin configurations shown in the diagrams below. It will automatically connect the earth terminal in your 3-pin plug to the Continental sockets earthing connections' (if fitted).
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€11.99 or 1,199 points
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect in store
Go Travel Adaptor UK-Europe travel adaptor converts UK two and three pin plugs to foreign sockets instantly.
Collect 44 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.