You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
A light and easily absorbed daily moisturiser with UV sunscreens to help regulate surface oils and deliver ultimate hydration. The oil controlling ingredients together with vitamins help strengthen the skin's protective barrier, tighten pores and refine the skin's texture to prevent future breakouts and blemishes.
Dr Nick Lowe Oil Control Day Cream additional features and benefits:
• Salicylic Acid to effectively target blemish prone skin
• Willow Bark for its anti-bacterial properties
• Arnica to help soothe and reduce inflammation of blemished skin
• Ferulic Acid to offer ultimate protection against UV damage
• Vitamins A, C and E
• Dermatologically tested
• Allergen free fragrance
Dr Nick Lowe Oil Control Day Cream Works well with
• Dr Nick Lowe Spot Gel
• Dr Nick Lowe Purifying Foaming Cleanser
• Dr Nick Lowe Sebum Control Cleanser
• Dr Nick Lowe Cell Renew Dermabrasion Peel
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€9.50 or 950 points
50 ML €190.00 per 1L
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Item is currently out of stock online
Dr Nick Lowe Oil Control Day Cream is a light and easily absorbed daily moisturiser with UV sunscreens to help regulate surface oils and deliver ultimate hydration.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.