You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
DAILY: BUFF & BALM
1. Pedi-Buff treatment with Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head: Apply Pedi-Buff directly to the soles of the feet, then use a moistened Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head to massage into skin for 2 minutes on each foot, concentrating on heels or other rough, dry areas.
2. Pedi-Balm: Apply a liberal amount to dry feet following Pedi-Buff or Pedi-Boost treatment.
TWICE-WEEKLY: INTENSIVE SMOOTHING TREATMENT
1. Smoothing Disc: On dry feet, use the Pedi Smoothing Disc on rough dry patches for 1 minute per area. Be sure to turn on device before applying disc to foot. Follow with the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head.
2. Pedi-Boost: Immediately following use of Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head, dispense a nickel-sized amount of the Pedi-Boost to each foot, gently smoothing over soles of the feet. Wait 3 to 5 minutes, and then apply the Pedi-Balm.
For optimal results, replace your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head every 3 months and Smoothing Disc every 6 months. WET/DRY BUFFING BRUSH HEAD AND SMOOTHING DISC FOR USE WITH PEDI DEVICE ONLY. This brush head and disc should not be used on facial cleansing devices.
How to Replace Your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc
Once a week, remove the brush head or smoothing disc from the handle and rinse with warm soapy water to remove any residue. For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months and your smoothing disc every 6 months.
To remove the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
1) Grip the base of the brush head/disc firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise (like a medicine cap).
2) Pull the brush head/disc away from the handle.
To attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Use the protective cap to easily remove and attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc with a simple twist. When not in use, protect and store your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc in its cap.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€219.00 or 21,900 points
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect in store
Precision engineered to help soften and hydrate rough, dry heels and toes for smoother looking feet.
Collect 876 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.