Braun Silk-épil 3 3270 epilator - With 2 attachments including a Shaver Head and a Trimmer Cap
The Silk-épil 3 is a great option for easy hair removal in a gentle way while massaging rollers stimulate and massage your skin to ease the epilation and increase the comfort in your beauty routine. 20 tweezers remove hair at the root and leave your skin smooth. While the Smartlight helps you see every fine hair, so none are missed.
Features and Benefits
- Includes Braun's 20-tweezer system for a gentle removal at the root for long-lasting results for up to four weeks
- Massaging rollers smoothly stimulate and massage your skin to ease the epilation
- The Smartlight helps you find even the finest hairs for no miss removal and the speed personalization allows you to select the right speed for your individual needs
- Also comes with a shaver head and a trimmer cap, giving you the ability to choose depending on your wants and needs and enabling you to benefit from a complete skin experience
- The SoftLift Tips® effectively lift even flat-lying hair and help guide them to the tweezers for removal.
- The Smartlight helps easily guide your way through the epilation process and lightens up even the finest hairs for no miss removal.
- Speed personalization - You can select the right speed for your individual needs: Speed 1 for extra gentle epilation, speed 2 for extra efficient epilation.
- The Silk-épil 3 3270 also comes with a shaver head and a trimmer cap, giving you the ability to choose depending on your wants and needs and enabling you to benefit from a complete skin experience.
What's in the Box
- Braun Silk-épil 3 3270 epilator
- Trimmer Cap
Frequesntly Asked Questions
I have never epilated before – how should I go about it?
Braun’s Silk-épil epilators are the perfect choice for first-time users. Their active massage rollers softly stimulate your skin with micro pulsations before and after removing the hair, leaving your skin more relaxed. Still, if you are inexperienced, you may feel a little discomfort during your first epilating sessions. This will decrease with each session, as the skin adjusts to the process. Also, the individual hairs grow back at different speeds depending on their particular growth cycle, so that there will be less hair to remove after the first epilation.
Does more hair grow back if I epilate?
No, this has been proven in dermatological tests. In fact, studies show that ongoing epilation reduces the amount of hair regrowth.
How do I best prepare my skin for epilating?
The best preparation for epilating is a nice, warm shower. It will leave your skin clean and relaxed. Be sure to use a gentle, pH-neutral shower gel, and keep the water warm, not hot, to avoid drying out your delicate skin.
Is epilation painful?
Silk-épil epilators have been developed especially to minimize any discomfort and irritation.