You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
A'kin Ginkgo and Chamomile Revitalising Eye Night Crème helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, by firming and smoothing the fragile eye area.
Light, yet rich formula helps revitalise the tissue around the fragile eye area to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving the appearance of youthfulness and freshness.
Suits all skin types, including the very sensitive.
A'kin Ginkgo and Chamomile Revitalising Eye Night Crème active ingredients:
• Ginkgo – helps to stimulate microcirculation, anti-oxidant.
• Chamomile extract – soothing and refreshing for fragile skin.
• Vit E - anti-oxidant for skin health and protection.
• Echium oil – rich source of omega 9, 3 and 6 EFA’s – to calm the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
• Alpha lipoic acid – a powerful anti-oxidant helping to calm the ageing process, helps recycle other anti-oxidants for optimum effect.
• Vitamin B5 – ‘the beauty vitamin’ to soothe skin.
Directions for use:
Use in the evening after cleansing and or toning.
A'kin products are created in nature’s healing garden and crafted in Australia, we blend the purist botanical actives, to deliver the ultimate in radiant health and natural beauty.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€23.39 or 2,339 points
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Item is currently out of stock online
A'kin Ginkgo and Chamomile Revitalising Eye Night Crème helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by firming the fragile eye area. Light, yet rich formula helps revitalise the tissue and improve microcirculation.
Collect 92 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.