You can track each parcel separately using the link on your despatch email, or by logging into your account and viewing your order history. When you’re in your order history, simply select the order number you wish to track.
The name of the delivery company will appear in the 'parcel information' section, see below for details on how to track each one:
- The current status of your parcel(s) will be shown in the 'parcel information' section
- For detailed tracking events click on your parcel ID
Your order may be despatched in more than one parcel and arrive at different times and on different days so please remember to track each one separately. For more information on what the tracking events mean see ‘what do tracking events mean?’.
Collect from store parcels:
You are unable to track these until they arrive in store. If you have provided a mobile number with your order you will receive a text when they are available for collection.
We deliver to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland. We also offer an Order & Collect service from over 80 stores in the Republic of Ireland as well.
Unfortunately, we can’t offer delivery to any other country, BFPO addresses or to PO boxes.
Collect from store
€2.50 or free if you spend over €25*
Order by 12pm and collect your order after 12pm the next day, available in all collection stores (excluding Dublin airport, see below for details on airport delivery)
* Free delivery on orders over €25 in a single transaction excluding gift boxing and infant formula
€5 or free if you spend over €50*
Usually delivered within two to three working days 8am – 9pm.
*Free delivery on orders over €50 in a single transaction excluding gift boxing and infant formula
- Some products aren’t suitable for home delivery and some aren’t available to collect from store. We’ll advise you if this applies when you place your order
- All delivery timescales are subject to availability
- Your order may arrive on or before the date shown at checkout
- Your order may be despatched in more than one parcel and arrive at different times
- A signature will be required for certain delivery services and certain times. Where this is required you’ll be advised as you place your order
- Working day refers to any day Monday to Saturday and excludes Sundays and national holidays
- Next day Order & Collect is only available Sunday to Friday
On the delivery options page in checkout you will see if a signature is required. If nobody is available to sign for the parcel at your address, the delivery driver will try to deliver to a neighbour and leave a card telling you who it’s with. If no one is available, they will return it to the depot and leave you a missed delivery card with a number on it to rearrange delivery.
You should call the number on the card and quote your parcel number to rearrange delivery.
The statuses below will appear if you chose to have your order delivered to you instead of to a store:
We have received your order
Your order has been placed. We are now unable to amend or cancel it
Your order is being processed
Your order is being processed in our warehouse
Cancelled by boots.ie
Your order has been cancelled as there's no stock available or has failed our internal checks. You'll receive an email advising you of this
Your order has been despatched
Your parcel has left our warehouse and is with the carrier for delivery
Your order has been partially despatched
This means part of your order has been cancelled by us. The rest of your order will be with our carrier. You will only be charged for the dispatched products
Order & Collect status
The statuses below will appear if you chose to collect your order from a store:
Received by store
Your order has arrived at your selected store. You have 14 days to collect it
Collected by customer
Your order has been collected from the store
Tracking your order with the carrier
Your order is out for delivery
Your parcel is with the carrier and delivery will be attempted today.
Your order has been delivered
You should have received your parcel. Note: Your order may be delivered in more than one parcel
You have been carded (Parcel not left)
You will see this if nobody was available at your address or a neighbour's address, or if the carriers were unable to leave the parcel in a secure location. You should call the number on the missed delivery card and quote your parcel ID to re-arrange delivery
Your parcel has been damaged in transit. A member of Boots Customer Care may have tried to contact you. If you haven’t heard from us please contact us
Your parcel has been loaded onto the wrong van. The carrier will be aware of this and try to deliver to you as quickly as they can
The carriers have been unsuccessful in finding your address. We may call you to ask for additional information to pass to the carrier. Alternatively, you can contact Boots Customer Care
When attempting delivery the parcel was refused. The carriers will return the parcel to our warehouse and you will be refunded when it arrives
You need to call the number on the card and quote your parcel number to re-arrange delivery. If your parcel has been left with neighbours or in a safe location then this will be indicated on the card.
- Check the confirmation email to see if all the products were ordered
- Check the despatch email to see if products have been cancelled from your order:
- Occasionally when we pack an order some of the products may not be available. We don't want to delay the rest of your order so we cancel the out of stock product and despatch the rest. We'll send you an email to update you if this happens. The paperwork for your order will show everything included and we only charge you for the products we send but you will earn all of the Boots Advantage Card points we promised
- Check the paperwork included in your parcel as your order may be despatched in more than one parcel and arrive at different times (orders containing products despatched directly from the supplier for example)
- The despatch email and 'order history' area of 'my account' will also show the number of parcels sent
- Remove all packaging to confirm the product isn't hidden. Some orders may contain a cardboard wedge that products will be underneath
- However, if the product is definitely missing please contact Boots Customer Care and they will do their best to resolve the issue for you
If your order has not arrived when expected:
- Check your order confirmation email for the expected delivery date
- Your order may be despatched in more than one parcel and therefore may arrive at different times
- We will send you another email when we despatch your order. This shows the delivery date and the parcel details so that you can track your order using our carrier's website
- If you can't access your email you can see these details in the 'order history' area of 'my account'
- If you miss the carrier's attempt at delivery, don't worry, you can rearrange delivery for another day by calling the number shown on the card
- If your order is being delivered to store you'll receive an email when it is available for collection. You'll also receive a text if you provided us with a mobile number
If you still can't find your order please contact Boots Customer Care for assistance.
All home delivery orders from boots.ie will be delivered by our preferred carrier. You can track your parcel through the link provided in your 'order history' or through the link in your despatch email.
We send text messages to update you about your order. The texts we send are to advise you of one of the reasons below:
- Your order is ready to collect from your chosen store
- We've attempted to deliver your home delivery order
- Your home delivery order has been delivered
If your home delivery order has been split into more than one box, you will receive a text message for each box.
To place an order to store, follow the simple steps below:
- Add a product to your basket as normal (the majority of products are available for Order & Collect, those that aren't are highlighted in your basket)
- At the checkout select ‘collect from store’
- Enter a place name to search for a convenient store to collect from
- Enter your details and complete the secure online payment
- Print the confirmation page or make a note of your order number
- We'll send you an email confirming this order
- We'll email you when your order is despatched and also when it's ready to collect
- If you entered your mobile number we'll send you a text message letting you know when your order is ready to pick up
- Bring your order confirmation page to the store you chose to collect your parcel from. If you don't have your order confirmation please bring your order number and a suitable form of photo ID
To find stores, directions and opening hours, please visit our store locator.
We currently offer the Order & Collect series to our airside Dublin Airport store, but this doesn’t include the order today, collect tomorrow service.
To place an order for delivery to Dublin Airport, enter ‘Dublin Airport’ into the place name field on the collect from store section of checkout.
The delivery time is two working days, so please make sure you place your order in plenty of time.
There are exclusions on what you can order to an airport store, please visit Dublin Airport’s website to find these.
Yes, you can spend your points in any Boots store, although not all products can be bought with points.