Diprobase Emollient Lotion - 300ml
Save 15 percent on selected Diprobase
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Diprobase Lotion is a highly moisturising lotion that will help soothe, hydrate and protect the skin.
It is non-greasy with a light feel allowing for easy application to large areas of skin. Diprobase Lotion is used to relieve dry skin conditions, including eczema.
How to use
- Suitable for babies, children and adults
- Spread generously across the affected area. Gently smoooth onto the skin until the lotion is absorbed
- Diprobase Lotion can be used immediately after washing to prevent the loss of essential oils from the skin
- To use as a skin cleanser: apply to moist skin and then wash off
- Apply as often as required - at least 3 times a day
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use Diprobase Lotion if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of its ingredients
- If your condition worsens or you experience any undesirable effects after use, stop using Diprobase Lotion and talk to your doctor or pharmacist
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use the product after the expiry date. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Aqua, petrolatum, glycerin, methyl glucose sesquistearate, dimethicone, PEG-20 methyl gluscose sesquisterate, benzyl alcohol, cyclomethicone, glyceryl monostearate, stearic acid, palmitic acid, cetyl alcohol, xanthan gum, magnesium aluminium silicate, carboner, sodium hydroxide.