Dentek Platinum Dental Guard
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 204 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Protect your smile.
Instantly Customize Your Guard:
Adjust to fit – Band Length & Band Height
Wear & Protect – Fits Upper or Lower Tee
Which guard is best for me?
Platinum Dental Guard:
- Ready to wear
- Slim Protection
- Upper or Lower Teeth
- Microwave & Wear
- Full Protection
- Upper Teeth
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use:
- As a sports mouthpiece. The product is designed to absorb top-to-bottom pressure not shock absorption.
- If you are under 18 years of age
- For more than three months without consulting your dentist
- If you have loose teeth or teeth that can wiggle
- If your dentist has told you that you have temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain or clicking of the jaw.
- Major health problems or serious breathing or respiratory conditions
- Oral sores, bleeding gums or any gum disease
- Cavities that have no fillings, or loose fillings or caps
- Difficulty chewing or pain of the jaw, teeth or face
- Two or more missing teet
- You develop soreness, bleeding gums or any other reaction inside your mouth
- You develop jaw pain, teeth pain, ear pain, headache, neck stiffness, or joint clicking when using this product
- The same symptoms persist after over a month of use
- The product falls out of your mouth easily
- The product disrupts breathing, feels uncomfortable or causes you to gag
- You have a change in your bite that persists more than a few minutes after removing the product.