Deep Heat Patch for Back Pain (2 patches)
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Deep Heat and Deep Freeze
See details below, always read the label
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Deep Heat Patch for Back Pain
Heat patch for the effective relief of back pain and muscular aches.
- Contains 2 hinged extra large patches.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the product information before use.
- Use on clean, dry skin. Do not use on the face or on broken skin, bruises or swellings.
- Tear open plastic packet, remove protective film from patch and apply patch to the affected area, adhesive side onto skin. For delicate or ageing skin, apply adhesive side of patch to clothing.
- Do not bandage over the patch.
- The patch will heat up after 5 minutes and remain warm for up to 8 hours.
- Use only one patch on the same area in 24 hours.
- Single use only. DO NOT attempt to reheat in oven or microwave.
- Do not cut, massage, fold or wet the patch. Do not use if the patch is damaged or torn.
- To remove, slowly peel off the patch.
Hazards and Cautions
Do NOT use:
- Whilst asleep or with prolonged pressure against patch;
- On infants, children, or persons unable to remove the patch on their own;
- On the same area for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period;
- With other skin medications or other heat sources.
- All heat patches have the potential to cause skin irritation, burns or blisters.
- Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs or the patch gets uncomfortably hot.
- If you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition or an allergy to sticking plasters, consult your doctor before use.
- For external use only. Do not ingest as the ingredients can be harmful. If swallowed seek immediate medical help.
- If contents come into contact with skin or eyes rinse immediately with water and seek immediate medical help.
- After use, dispose in normal household waste.
Keep out of the reach of children.