Cow & Gate Yummy Harvest Chicken from 7m Onwards 200g
Save 20 percent on selected Cow and Gate jars
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
At Cow & Gate, we're passionate about helping little ones learn to love good food. In our delicious new range of jars, we use over 27 different fruits and vegetables, plus a variety of tastes & textures, so there's plenty for your baby to explore.
This Yummy Harvest Chicken recipe is made with our highest quality ingredients, including tasty carrots and potatoes, sourced directly from the farmers we know & trust. What's more, it's
- free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- free from added salt
- a texture that is tailored for your baby's age
Cow & Gate, feeding babies for over 100 years.
- No artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives
- Carrot, potato & chicken
- Pack Size : 200g
- Dimension : 105x61x61
- Type - Jar
Lower Age Limit: Advisory 7 Months.
How to use
- For good dental hygiene, clean your baby's teeth regularly, especially before bedtime.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Little appetites vary, stir well & serve your baby's portion into a clean bowl.
- To warm, stand in hot water. Take care if microwaving.
- Stir well & always check the temperature before serving.
Hazards and Cautions
- Natural ingredients may cause staining.
- Safety Button on lid, do not use food if raised or damaged.
This information was last updated 13/06/16
- Food left in the jar can be stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
- If feeding direct from the jar, unused portion must be discarded.
- Best Before: See lid.
No artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives
Country of Origin: Manufactured in the E.U.
Company address: Cow & Gate, Trowbridge, BA14 0XQ.
Carrot (31%), Water, Potato (19%), Tomato Purée, Chicken (9.5%), Wheat Starch (Gluten Free), Rapeseed Oil, Parsley.
Allergy advice: For allergens please see ingredients in bold.
|Nutritional values||per 100g|
|Energy||262 kJ / 62 kcal|
|of which, saturates||0.2 g|
|of which, sugars*||2 g|
Some ingredients contain naturally occurring sodium (salt).