Compeed Blister On Toes
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected blister plasters
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
When shoes rub, causing the first layers of skin to be removed and a blister to form, Compeed acts like a second skin to:
- protect and cushion from rubbing to releive blister pain instantly.
- repel water, dirt and germs to help prevent infection
- Stay firmly in place for several days, allowing your skin to rapidly repair itself.
How to use
- At the first sign of rubbing to prevent blisters.
- on existing blisters to relieve pain and accelerate for healing.
Hazards and Cautions
Diabetics : consult your doctor before use.
Artificial elastomer, tackifier resins, hydrocolloid particles (sodium carboxynemthyl cellulose) plasticiser, Polyurethane film.