Colour Excellence Hair Detox
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Atmospheric and environmental grime can and does leave the hair dull, especially colour-treated hair. Shampoo can remove oily contaminates, but not oxidised surface deposits. Hair Detox can make the difference. It deep cleans the hair shaft, removes environmentally-generated oxidised films, removes metallic and other surface stains, brightening your hair colour and detoxing the scalp.
- Deep cleansing, detoxifying formula
- Improves vibrancy and helps give longer lasting colour
- Removes product build-up and pollutants
- Contains natural anti-oxidants including Green Tea extract
- Helps promote a healthy scalp
- Enriched with Vitamin C
How to use
Step 1. Mix and Shake
Carefully pour all of the Vitamin C powder from the sachet into the bottle and shake vigorously until the powder is completely dissolved. Leave to stand, but use within 1 hour. Shampoo your hair and towel dry. (Do not use a 2-in-1 shampoo and do not condition at this stage.)
Step 2. Apply
Shake product once more prior to application. Squeeze the mixture carefully onto the towel-dried hair. Only use as much solution as your hair length demands. Once applied, massage thoroughly as you would a shampoo and then wash hands. Comb through to ensure even distribution (ideally with a wide toothed comb).
Step 3. Rinse
Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water. Then condition as normal if required.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for use on uncoloured grey/white hair
- This product will not remove henna
- Use only as directed. Always read the instructions before use and follow carefully to achieve optimum results
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately, with plenty of water, if contact occurs
- Do not mix with other chemicals
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not use if your scalp shows abrasions, scratches, inflammation or any other abnormal conditions
- Protect from sunlight, store in a cool, dark place
- This is a single application product and leftover solution will not remain effective. Therefore, please dispose of it carefully immediately after use
Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Citric Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Ketoglutaric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Linalool, Limonene, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
SACHET Ascorbic Acid