Collection Contour Stick
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Luxe textured cream contour sticks.
- Easily blendable formulation to create contours and sculpt features.
- Slim line applicator makes contouring hard to reach areas like the nose and the eye socket easy.
- Perfectly portable in size for a natural glow on-the-go.
- Twist up stick, Perfectly portable in size for a natural glow on-the-go.
How to use
Select the shade a shade from the range which is one or two shades darker than your skin tone.
- Start with the hollows of your cheek: draw a link from your hairline towards the corner of your mouth, then stop half way across. Do the same on the otherside of your face so the lines are symmetrical. Layer for a more intense contour.
- Add contour to the temples, shading and blending towards the hairline to shape this area.
- To add definition to the jaw line, simply shade along the jaw line stopping about 2cm before the chin. Blend upwards towards the ear.
- To contour the nose simply draw a narrow line down the sides of the nose using a lighter contour shade.
- To add instant strobing, highlight all the contoured areas with the Speedy Highlighter.