Colgate Max White Expert Toothbrush & Whitening Pen
Free gift when you buy selected Colgate Expert White
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 68 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Does the toothbrush help whiten my teeth? The toothbrush is specially designed with stain removing and polishing bristles to help remove surface stains.
Where should I store the pen? Always store the pen inside the toothbrush handle. Before storing, wipe remaining gel and moisture from tip to clean. Do not use water. The pen comes with a cap that should be discarded once packaging is opened for the first time.
Will the pen whiten my dental work? If you have dental work, please consult your dentist before using. It is not intended to whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures.
Is it safe to use every day? If used as directed, it is safe for every day use. For a whiter brighter smile, we recommend changing your Toothbrush + Whitening Pen every 3 months.
Is it safe for enamel? Yes. The toothbrush has been specially designed to remove surface stains and the gel contains a professional ingredient to safely whiten. Studies have shown no harmful effects on tooth enamel when used as directed.
Colours may vary from the one shown. The colours available are blue, red and purple. There is no guarantee what colour you will recieve.
How to use
- Use whitening pen twice daily after brushing your teeth.
- Apply 2 clicks of gel for top teeth and 2 clicks for bottom teeth.
- Do not rinse. It is safe for every day use.
- For adults and children 12 years and older. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- The pen comes with a cap that should be discarded once packaging is opened for the first time. Before storing the pen in the toothbrush handle, wipe remaining gel and moisture from tip to clean. Do not use water.
- If you have dental work, consult your dentist before using. It is not intended to whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures.
- For a whiter brighter smile, we recommend changing your Toothbrush + Whitening Pen every 3 months.
Dimethicone, Petrolatum, PVP, Trimethylsiloxysilicate / Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Silica, Aroma, Sodium Saccharin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Hydrogen Peroxide.
Colgate Max White Expert White 360 Toothbrush & Whitening Pen