Clarisonic pedi sonic foot transformation kit
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 876 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
10X SMOOTHER FEET THAN MANUAL BUFFING*The Pedi device is our ultimate regimen to provide at home foot care as well as maintain professional pedicures.
Precision-engineered with an entirely new motor, running at a powerful “foot frequency” that safely exfoliates rough, dry foot skin. Our facial cleansing devices run at a gentler “face frequency,” and aren’t designed to drive the Pedi Smoothing Disc and Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head.
- 3 Speeds
- Adjustable Timer
- Waterproof for use in the shower or bathtub
- 2 Year Warranty
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
How to use
DAILY: BUFF & BALM
1. Pedi-Buff treatment with Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head: Apply Pedi-Buff directly to the soles of the feet, then use a moistened Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head to massage into skin for 2 minutes on each foot, concentrating on heels or other rough, dry areas.
2. Pedi-Balm: Apply a liberal amount to dry feet following Pedi-Buff or Pedi-Boost treatment.
TWICE-WEEKLY: INTENSIVE SMOOTHING TREATMENT
1. Smoothing Disc: On dry feet, use the Pedi Smoothing Disc on rough dry patches for 1 minute per area. Be sure to turn on device before applying disc to foot. Follow with the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head.
2. Pedi-Boost: Immediately following use of Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head, dispense a nickel-sized amount of the Pedi-Boost to each foot, gently smoothing over soles of the feet. Wait 3 to 5 minutes, and then apply the Pedi-Balm.
For optimal results, replace your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head every 3 months and Smoothing Disc every 6 months. WET/DRY BUFFING BRUSH HEAD AND SMOOTHING DISC FOR USE WITH PEDI DEVICE ONLY. This brush head and disc should not be used on facial cleansing devices.
How to Replace Your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc
Once a week, remove the brush head or smoothing disc from the handle and rinse with warm soapy water to remove any residue. For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months and your smoothing disc every 6 months.
To remove the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
1) Grip the base of the brush head/disc firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise (like a medicine cap).
2) Pull the brush head/disc away from the handle.
To attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Use the protective cap to easily remove and attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc with a simple twist. When not in use, protect and store your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc in its cap.
This set includes:
- Pedi Device
- Pedi Smoothing Disc
- Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head
- Pedi-Buff 177g
- Pedi-Balm 100g
- Pedi-Boost 30ml