Braun WaterFlex Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Save up to 1/2 price on selected electrical male grooming
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 400 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
For an unbeatably close*, smooth feeling. Works with foam.
*Tested against leading competitive products in the same class.
Braun WaterFlex shavers offer amazing skin comfort and an excellent close shave even in problem areas with its contour-adaptive swivel head.They combine highest ergonomic Braun design with non-slip grip with highest German Braun quality standards. They are specifically designed for usage in the shower and/or with foam to provide an outstanding and comfortable skin feeling during the shave and to prevent skin irritation.
Features and Benefits
- Braun’s superior closeness paired with outstanding skin experience, including 2 years warranty.
- For dry or wet usability, with foam or even in the shower thanks to its fully sealed body.
- Contour-adaptive swivel head – perfectly adapts around the jaw line and under the chin: It has been specifically designed to catch every hair on every contour and give you an excellent shave, even in problem areas.
- OptiBlade – our most advanced foil for perfect closeness that lasts longer: Its unique shape allows to capture more hair and cut them deeper than ever before. Braun has over 50 years of foil evolution experience culminating in our unique OptiBlade.
- 3-stage cutting system – shaves long hair as easily as short hair.
- Precision long hair trimmer for precise styling: To trim your sideburns, moustache or beard with this perfect and precise tool, simply slide the long hair trimmer upwards. Full charge in 1hour only - 45min. of cordless shaving: A quick 5min. charge is sufficient for 1 cordless shave. The SmartPlug has an automatic worldwide voltage adjustment (100V-240V). For your best convenience - at home or travelling.
What's the difference between foil and rotary shavers?
Rotary shavers are designed to work with cyclical movements while Braun foil shavers are designed to work with efficient sideways movements on the skin giving perfect control and precision. The foils protect the skin from irritation and are specifically designed to deliver the most thorough and comfortable shave from Braun.
Do you have any recommendation on how to shave with an electric foil shaver?
We normally recommend that you shave before you take a shower. But with new Braun WaterFlex and other specific wet&dry shavers from Braun, you can even shave in the shower or with foam / gel. After a few days without shaving, for example during the weekend, you should trim your stubble before you shave. Stretch the skin and shave against the direction of beard growth. Hold the shaver at a right angle (90°) to your skin. Keep the pressure even to achieve the most thorough and comfortable shave from Braun.
How often do I need to change the shaver head?
We recommend replacing all cutter parts every 18 months. We included a replacement part indicator in the display to ensure you know when to exchange the cutter parts, in order to return your shaver to 100% performance.
Does the battery have a memory effect as we know it from cell phone or laptops?
No, WaterFlex shavers use a Li-ion battery which has no memory effect. You can recharge it whenever you want and it has a low self-discharge rate (vs. NiMh batteries). Li-Ion batteries are therefore the most powerful and long-lasting battery available for Braun shavers.
Do the WaterFlex shavers have a warranty? How long is it?
All Braun shavers come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Replacement Foil & Cutter Replacement Part: Braun WaterFlex Foil & Cutter Shaver Replacement Part 51B
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
What’s in the Box
- Braun WaterFlex shaver
- Protective cap
- Cleaning brush