Braun Electric Shaver Clean & Charge Refill 3 pack
Collect 84 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Braun has the most advanced and convenient cleaning center on the market. As the inventor of the Cleaning Center, Braun has more than 10 years of experience in the area. This is why Braun is the only brand using alcohol-based cleaning fluid which eliminates 99.999% of all germs and bacteria in every cleaning process. Tests have shown that using the Cleaning Center is ten times more hygienic than simply rinsing it under tap water. A Clean & Renew Refill Cartridge needs replacing around 4 to 6 times a year and makes your shaver feel like new every day.
Features and Benefits
- Cleaning: A unique alcohol-based cleaning solution removes shaved stubble and skin particles to ensure maximum hygiene for a 99.999% germ-free shaver.
- Hygiene: Braun's unique cleaning fluid dissolves grease & kills germs from the shaver head effectively. It cleans 10 times more hygienically than tap water. Alcohol penetrates more thoroughly to clean small, hard-to-reach spaces in the shaver head. Unlike water, alcohol is non corrosive and does not impair long term performance of the shaver parts.
- Lubrication: During the cleaning cycle lubricants from the cleaning formula automatically lubricate the blades for optimal cutting efficiency. This allows smooth operation of the shaver parts. Cleaning the shaver with soap and water alone may lead to more friction and wear of the cutting parts.
- Unique design: Braun’s unique cartridge design is easier to replace with no need to manually fill the cleaning center.
- Convenience: Braun’s cleaning solution is safe for everyday use and does not require any special disposal.
- Fresh lemon scent: The cartridge also releases a refreshing lemon scent.
- Storage: Braun’s unique refill cartridge is compact and can be stored easily in the bathroom.
How to exchange it?
Exchanging the Clean & Renew cartridge is very easy and convenient. Here's how to do it:
When the level indicator lights up permanently red, the remaining fluid in the cartridge is sufficient for about 5 more cycles. When the level indicator blinks red, the cartridge needs to be replaced.
1.Open the Cleaning Center by pressing the lift button. Wait for a few seconds before removing the used cartridge to avoid any dripping.
2.Carefully remove the empty cartridge from the Cleaning Center.
3.Open the new refill cartridge and use the lid to close the empty one. You can then dispose the used refill in normal waste as it does not require any special disposal.
4.Carefully insert the new full cartridge into the Cleaning Center.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.