Boots Vitamin C 200mg (30 Tablets)
3 for 2 on selected Vitamins, Supplements and Herbal products - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Chewable Vitamin C 200 mg Orange Flavour Food Supplement with Sweetener, 30 Tablets
Boots Vitamin C 200mg
Free from: Artificial Colours, Flavours and Preservatives. No Gluten containing ingredients. Lactose Free. Suitable for Vegetarians.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Chew one to five tablets a day.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Excessive consumption may produce a laxative effect.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Warning: Contains Sodium
This information was last updated 21/10/2014
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturers Address: The Boots Company PLC Nottingham England NG2 3AA
Sodium Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maize Starch, Sweetener (Sucralose), Flavouring, Modified Maize Starch.
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||Per Tablet (%NRV*)|
|Vitamin C||200 mg (250%)|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value