Boots Selenium with Vitamins A, C & E - 60 tablets
3 for 2 mix and match on selected vitamins, supplements and complimentary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Selenium with Vitamin A, C & E Food Supplement, 60 Capsules.
Boots Selenium with Vitamins A, C & E
- 60 tablets- One a day.
Free From: Artificial Colours, Flavours and Preservatives. Lactose Free. Suitable for Vegetarians.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Take one tablet a day with plenty of liquid.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Before taking this product please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any medication or are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Warning: Contains Vitamin A
- Warning: Contains Sodium
This information was last updated 19/06/2015
Origin - UK
Name and address of manufacturer - The Boots Company PLC, Nottingham, England, NG2 3AA
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Maltodextrin, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Modified Maize Starch, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Cross Linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Maize Starch, Acacia, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Sodium Selenite, Antioxidant (Tartaric Acid, DL Alpha Tocopherol).
For allergens see ingredients list in bold
|Typical Values||Daily Dose||%NRV|
|Vitamin A||40ug RE||50%|
|Vitamin E||30mg a-TE||250%|
|NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|