Boots Foam Protective Bandage (2 Pieces-1" Wide)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Relieves pressure on painful corns and calluses and minor foot injuries.
- Soft tubular bandage for extra protection.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Before application ensure area to be treated is clean and dry. With sharp scissors cut the length of bandage that is required and place over painful area.
Our bandage can be cut at any angle and if applied to a finger can be cut with a nick in the side to allow the joint freedom of movement (see fig a. on package).
To apply bandage to the ball of the foot, follow the cutting instructions in fig b, (see package), open out and place on the ball of the foot as in fig c.(see package).
Hazards and Cautions
- If you have diabetes, or problems with your circulation, ask your doctor or chiropodist before using this product.
- If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
- If symptoms persist seek advice from a chiropodist.