Boots Peppermint Oil 200mg (60 Capsules)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Peppermint Oil 200mg Food Supplement, 60 Capsules.
Boots Peppermint Oil 200mg supports healthy digestive transit time.
What does Boots Peppermint Oil 200mg do?
- Peppermint Oil can help to support a healthy digestive system.
- It can also aid the normal functioning of the digestive tract.
- 60 Capsules- One a day.
- Artificial Colours, Flavours and Preservatives.
- Lactose Free.
- Not suitable for Vegetarians.
Adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Take one capsule a day with liquid.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
This information was last updated 21/10/2014.
Origin - UK.
Manufacturers Address: The Boots Company PLC Nottingham England NG2 3AA.
Peppermint Oil, Soya Oil, Capsule Shell (Beef Gelatin, Glycerol).
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Value||Per Daily Dose|