Boots Multivitamins with Iron (30 Tablets)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins and supplements - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Multivitamin and Mineral Food Supplement, 30 Tablets.
Boots Multivitamins with Iron contains essential nutrients for general wellbeing.
What does Boots Multivitamins with Iron do?
- Boots Multivitamins with Iron contains 14 essential nutrients that supplement your diet.
- Boots Multivitamins with Iron helps support your normal nutritional balance.
- Boots Multivitamins with Iron also contains Iron to help maintain normal healthy blood and cognitive function.
- 30 Tablets- One a day.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Take one tablet a day with plenty of liquid.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Before taking this product please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any medication or are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to become pregnant or are taking warfarin or other blood thinning medications.
- Warning: Contains Iron.
- Warning: Contains Vitamin A
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- In case of overdose (6 or more capsules) seek medical attention.
This information was last updated 19/06/2015
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturesrs Address: The Boots Company PLC Nottingham England NG2 3AA
Calcium Carbonate, Sucrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate, Anti-Caking Agents (Talc, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Corn Starch, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Nicotinamide, Acacia Gum, Calcium Pantothenate, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides), Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Shellac, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Corn Maltodextrin, Monoglycerides, Modified Corn Starch, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Folic Acid, Sunflower Oil, Antioxidants (DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Corn Oil, Carnuba Wax, Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone), Biotin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
|Typical Values||Per Daily Dose||%NRV*|
|Vitamin A||400 µg RE||50%|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100%|
|Vitamin E||12 mg a-TE||100%|
|Vitamin K||75 µg||100%|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1.1 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.4 mg||100%|
|Niacin||16 mg NE||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg||100%|
|Panthothenic Acid||6 mg||100%|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value