Boots Lubricating Jelly (50g)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Lubricating Jelly is for safe and effective personal lubrication.
- Safe to use with condoms and diaphragms.
- Water soluble.
- Suitable for general lubrication and gynaecological use.
- Particularly recommended where intercourse is painful or for easy insertion of tampons.
- Unlike oil-based lubricants such as petroleum jelly, this product is safe to use with condoms or diaphragms.
- Our lubricating jelly is water soluble and washes away easily without staining.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Odour free.
Suitable for use by adults.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Wash hands before use.
Check tube seal is intact before first use.
Squeeze a small pea-sized amount on to your finger and either insert into the vagina or spread on the penis or tampon.
Hazards and Cautions
THIS IS NOT A CONTRACEPTIVE.
Do not use after the Use By Date on the end flap of the carton.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium citrate, citric acid, domiphen bromide.