Boots Irritated Eyes Eye Drops (10ml)
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Boots Irritated Eyes Eye Drops relieves minor eye irritations.
- Soothes and refreshes.
- With natural plant extracts.
Suitable for adults.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Check cap seal is not broken before first use.
Wash your hands.
Gently squeeze 1 drop into each eye and blink 2 or 3 times.
Replace cap securely.
Use as often as is required.
Hazards and Cautions
- Check before use.
- Do not use if the bottle is damaged.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use whilst wearing or just before inserting contact lenses.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Do not touch the eye with the tip of the bottle.
- Allow at least 15 minutes between the administration of these eye drops and any other ophthalmic medicines.
- The product must be used within 30 days of opening.
- Do not swallow.
- Store below 25°C.
- For LOT number and expiry date see bottom of carton.
Chamomile water 10%, Euphrasy (eyebright) water 10%, Cornflower water 10%, Witch-hazel water 10%, dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic sodium phosphate, sodium chloride, benzalkonium chloride, sodium edetate, WFI.