Boots Glucosamine Sulphate 750mg (90 Tablets)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins and supplements - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 60 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Glucosamine Sulphate 750mg and Vitamin C Food Supplement, 90 Tablets.
Glucosamine is found naturally within the joints. This product also contains Vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the cartilage.
Free from: Artificial Colours, Flavours and Preservatives. Lactose Free.
Not suitable for vegetarians.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Take two tablets a day with plenty of liquid.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Before taking this product please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any medication or are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to become pregnant, have diabetes, epilepsy or are taking warfarin or other blood thinning medications.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
This information was last updated 12/07/2017
Origin - UK.
Manufacturer's address - The Boots Company PLC Nottingham England NG2 3AA.
Glucosamine Sulphate Dipotassium Chloride (Crustacean), Cellulose, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Glucose, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Antioxidant (Tartaric Acid).
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||Per Daily Dose||(%NRV*)|
|Vitamin C||24 mg||30%|
|Glucosamine Sulphate||1500 mg||-|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value