Boots Ginger (90 Capsules)
3 for 2 mix and match on selected vitamins, supplements and complimentary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Ginger (90 Capsules)
Digestive support for when you travel
Ginger Extract Food Supplement
Ginger helps to support a balanced digestive system particularly whilst travelling.
- Free from Artificial Flavours and Preservatives.
- Lactose Free.
- Not suitable for Vegetarians.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Take one capsule a day with plenty of liquid.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
This information was last updated 21/10/2014.
Manufacturers Address: The Boots Company PLC Nottingham England NG2 3AA.
Capsule Shell (Beef Gelatin, Glycerol, Sorbitol Syrup, Colours (Iron Oxides)), Soya Oil, Hydrogenated Soya Oil, Ginger Extract, Beeswax, Maltodextrin, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin).
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||Per Daily Dose|