Boots Faster Healing Hydrocolloid Plaster (Pack of 16)
3 for 2 on selected Boots travel accessories - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Faster Healing Hydrocolloid Dressings maintain a moist environment under the dressing, providing the optimum conditions for a wound to heal. The prinicple of moist wound healing has been used in hospitals and by professinals for many years. This leads to no hard scab formation, which can reduce scarring and promote faster healing. These dressings have a breathable waterproof and germproof film backing. They are also hypoallergenic so they are kind to sensitive skin.
Contents - 16 (19mm x 72mm)
Suitable for adults and children.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
1. Clean affected area with water, a mild antiseptic solution or antiseptic wipe and then pat gently to dry. Ensure that the affected area is completely dry before applying the dressing.
2. Remove the dressing from its wrapper
3. Peel off the first, protective wing. Position the dressing centrally over the affected area.
4. Remove the second wing, and smooth over the skin.
5. Remove the upper support papers by peeling back from the central wavy line.
A white hydrocolloid gel will form over the wound. Replace with a fresh dressing when the product loosens or as necessary. Do not wear the same dressing for more than three days.
To remove the dressing, lift one corner and gently pull away from the skin.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use on infected or bleeding wounds, or burns.
If the wound becomes reddened, swollen, painful or does not appeal to heal, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Do not use after the expiry date- see bottom of pack or individual wrapper.
Do not use if dressing sachet is damaged
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use only once.