Boots Cold Sore Patch - 15 Patches
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Cold Sore Patch has an advanced ultra thin invisible hydrocoloid layer to help protect cold sores whilst allowing the sore to heal naturally.
Adults and children over 6 years of age.
Not suitable for children under 6 year.
How to use
- Wash hands, Ensure the affected area is clean and dry.
- Take single patch from the strip and remove protective liner.
- Taking care not to touch the adhesive side of the patch, press the half exposed part of the patch over the cold sore with a finger and apply gentle pressure.
- Slowly remove the small protective liner from the patch whilst applying the remaining half of the patch over the cold sore.
- Gently press the patch down to ensure good skin adhesion across the entire dressing.
- Do not use if pack seal is broken.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use after the expiry date.
Read the instruction leaflet carefully before use.
Use only once.
Contents 15 cold sore patches.